Here are some things we NEVER experienced with Elsie that we are now experiencing with Carson:
- As I write, let's start off with Falling Backwards off the Couch...and Getting Back on it Again...and Again...
- Loud Unexpected Yelps
- Looking at us While Tossing Her Food off of Her Tray
- Making a Mad Dash to the Bathroom Every Time she Hears the Tub Filling
- Waking up Randomly in the Middle of the Night Screaming (this is my favorite-Mishawn)
- Having No Fear
- And as of late, as you can tell from the pictures below, Climbing on EVERYTHING