Thursday, February 28, 2008

Carson's Dedication



This past Sunday, Carson was dedicated at our church. We had all the family in tow for the celebration, including Papa Jack and Granny Annie from Fresno. We were honored to have "Papa Ed," my best friends Dad whom I've known since I was 7, dedicate Carson. He dedicated Elsie as well, so it was very nice to have him be a part of this again. As you can tell from some of the pictures, Carson does not do very well at staying in one place for a very long time! She never stopped trying to wiggle herself out of my arms throughout the dedication! It was very entertaining for the congregation. After church we came back home and had a family birthday celebration for Carson. She opened gifts and we had yummy food and cake. She was pretty much done with the gift opening, so she wasn't too thrilled to have her birthday hat on...as you can tell.

Thank you Uncle Mike and Keith for my new dress. It is beautiful!

Thanks Grandma Gigi for my pretty pink hat, everyone else thought I was cute, even though I was burnt out on gift opening!


No comments: