Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Elsie quote of the week...

So, I know we just posted yesterday, but I had to include a couple of quotes from our ever questioning Elsie. They are wide in spectrum, but remember, she is a Tremper!

  1. Why is poop brown?
  2. I, Mishawn, was sitting in the backseat with the girls and Elsie looks over at me and says, "Mommy, why is your tummy so big?" If she only knew how long it takes to get rid of the post-pregnancy "muffin top"!
  3. Do we take the freeway to get to Heaven?
  4. Mommy how can we not hear God? (Which then I told her that we have a feeling if we should be doing a good thing or a bad thing, that is like God talking to us) She replied, Can I talk to Him? Yes, I said, go ahead. "God, how do we get to Heaven? She listened (What did He say?) "Oh, what God? We fly?

2 comments:

everydayVALENTINE said...

ok- so i am such a sap but i am crying- just a little bit- because i miss you guys so much and i love seeing your updates. yeah for carson walking and yeah for elsie being the funniest child i have ever known! love you guys and cannot wait to see you in a few days! give my little valentine birthday girl a kiss for me (and give elsie a kiss too)! love- auntie lala xoxoxox

marks family said...

you're cracking me up