Thursday, February 28, 2008

"I think I just want to play the microphone"



As some of you know, Elsie LOVES to sing! Just recently we asked her if she wanted to play the piano or flute when she is old enough. She said, "No, I think I just want to play the microphone!" When asked last year what she wanted to be when she grows up, she said, "I think I just want to be an American Idol!" Some nights she gets a treat and we will let her stay up and watch a couple of the contestants sing on American Idol. Almost every night is spent with Matt and Elsie listening to music on the computer. Her favorite songs right now are, the new Hosanna song, This is the Air I Breath, and Mighty to Save. She sings them non-stop. She really studies the songs and the words. Well, this past Sunday, the preschool group was given the opportunity to sing a song in church. They sang Your Love is Deep, and it had hand motions of course. We thought we would give you a little taste of our American Idol performing on stage with her friends. She sang every word, did every hand motion, and mimicked our friend Teri, who was leading them. At one point she had her head looking up with her mouth wide open shaking her head from side to side as she held the note! Enjoy!

5 comments:

lacey said...

Super, super cute! I wish we lived closer to you guys.

stacy bostrom said...

i love it - your girls are so adorable!

everydayVALENTINE said...

In reference to an older post, did Bosco's tank ever get cleaned? Is he really 1 year old, or has he been replaced several times through frequent trips to Wal-Mart's pet section?

Anonymous said...

Nice

Laura Ellen said...

Hi Trempers!
I just found your Christmas card. I had to take a moment to stop and check out your blog. =) Very cute. I enjoy reading about everybody's kids. Elsie is a sweetie. I'll be back!